Monday 6 January 2014

MEST1 Exam Leaner Response (Mr Halsey)

WWW: Good use of media language on media forms.

EBI: Lack of media theories across three of the questions. Not a lot written for Question One, Three and Four. Revision and practice required.


1. What three things I am going to do differently in the February mock exam?

  • I am going to make sure that I take down a lot of notes so it will be easier to answer the question because I know what to write and include.
  • I am going to make sure that I include more theories when I write an answer.
  • I am going to try and make sure that my timing is on point so I have time to write enough for all four questions.
2. The grade I am aiming for in the February mock?I am aiming for a grade B in the February mock.

3. What grade I am realistically aiming to achieve in the May exam?I want to achieve a grade B or A.


No comments:

Post a Comment